Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Midterm

1st place would have to go to the demolition game. I enjoyed that game very much. Me being a guy and all enjoyed the explotions and destructive nature of the game. I sucessful accomplished every level more than once. Out of all the blogs this was the best.

2nd place would go to the ehow assignment. I am facinated with simple facts such as the how-to's on ehow. Instead of finding just 3 ehows i found a few more. I even used the ehow of how to stuff a turkey in the thanksgiving newspaper. 2nd place definately goes to ehow, Fasho bruh.

3rd place goes to the picture story. In this blog we had to tell a story using 5 pictures. I photoshoped some and made fun of nathan. He made fun of me, the never ending cycle. But other than these three, my blog assignments suckkkkkedd. ahh j/k they stunk.

0 comments: