Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Autobiography

My name is Chase. Was born on April, 17 years ago. I am the oldest of two children. I have many hobbies which include baseball, guitar, music, drawing and anything else dealing with music. I attend a private school in Louisiana. It is my senior year and i can not wait to graduate and move on to better more challenging things.
I was born to the parents of Mike and Sharon. I have lived in the same house for my entire life. It is located in Central. I have a younger sister named Chelsee. She is 14 years old. I also have 3 dogs and a bearded dragon.
I have been playing baseball ever since i was 7 years old. I dedicate much time and hard work into it which is the reason im pretty good. I do want to play college baseball. Unfortunately an oppurtunity has not been open for me yet. But there is still much time.
I am about to graduate from highschool. I do not know what my future holds, but i am ready. I am ready to challenge myself. I plan to go to college and major in radiology. I plan on having wife and children. These are my predictions but who knows what the future holds.

0 comments: